Efforts Solutions IT is looking for a Salesforce Consultant who can work full time for our Abu Dhabi Office.
Submit your application if you are interested and exposure on below topics:
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience
- Salesforce Consultant is responsible for leading the successful implementation and maintenance of the CRM platform.
- The key responsibilities include driving the project implementation, managing the implementation partner, change management, solution designing of the overall solution.
- Expected to work alongside business stakeholders, cross functional, technical teams and technology partners to implement key Business requirements, produce functional and technical specifications, system mapping, wireframes, and prototypes and validate the technical designs compliance with Salesforce best practices and standards.
- Drive the Salesforce project implementation
- Conduct periodic reviews for the Solution architecture being implemented by implementation partner – ensure it is as per industry best practices
- Conduct periodic reviews of the project implementation progress with implementation partner and report on weekly / monthly basis
- Analyze existing process gaps and suggest industry best practices and technology trends to optimize the Salesforce implementation and maximize Business value
- Research and recommend new Salesforce features and App exchange applications suited for Business requirement and support implementation and integration to Salesforce platform.
- Should be able to manage time effectively and prioritize production issues and enhancement requests to provide timely and effective support to Business users within defined SLAs.
- Document and track the change requests, support QA and Business users during internal testing and UAT
- Liaise with internal IT teams for integration requirements, data migration activities
- Strong knowledge and experience in integrating Salesforce with ERP systems for finance processes – AR/AP/Budgeting modules
- Good English Communicator.
- UAE Driving license and vehicle is preferred.
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org