GOOGLE ADWORDS (PPC)
Google Adwords Management:
• Highly competitive keywords reflecting your business activity will come in the top paid list of Google search engines
• Campaign setup for each month will take care as well its report by the end of the month.
• It will display in top result based on budget allocation and immediately it will start working
• Keyword Suggestions
• Campaign Analytics Report
• Comparison Report for campaign
Tracking and monitoring:
• Configuring Google web analytical tool with Website
• The report will give daily, weekly, monthly, yearly historical information.
• It gives information about referral web site information and keyword search information and its recurrences.
• Thru web analytical tool, we will track and monitor website pages access information from users also do optimization in search engine keywords
GOOGLE ADWORDS – PPC – 1 WEBSITE FOR 1 MONTH:
Get highly targeted visitors to your website immediately, with paid Google “AdWords” commonly referred to as PPC or Pay Per Click.
These ads are usually at the very top of the page and down the right side, surrounded by faint pink or yellow coloured backgrounds and labelled as “sponsored listings”. As the name suggests, the cost to you is charged per click from web users.
A monthly budget needs to allocate using a credit card for keywords with mentioning the target audience as well as geolocation target. It will display advt in top results till budget get finish per day. Based on keywords selection and its competition, the price may vary.
The Complexities of AdWords
Google AdWords is an equally complex process to master as organic listing SEO is. Having a thorough understanding of this platform is the difference between spending huge amounts of money for no return, or receiving a great return on investment.
The following are some of the considerations:
- Setting a budget and making it work for you
- Ad creation and catchy sales copy
- Cost Per Click bidding strategies
- Reviewing Campaigns and analysing data
- Constantly monitoring all relevant parameters
AdWords does not have a fixed cost per click, as Google rewards those running successful campaigns, with cheaper clicks. One person may pay five times what you do for the same keyword, depending on your campaign performance and conduct. This is why it is highly advantageous to have a professional run your campaign.
AdWords VS Natural Listings
Further to the above, as more and more Google users are becoming aware (consciously or not) of the fact that these results are paid advertisements – those who do move straight on the organic search results. This is why we strongly recommend that all AdWords clients implement natural SEO Services to attain high organic results also. There is no better way to dominate Google than to have your paid ads, and your natural listings appearing in the search results on the same page